MINDFULNESSCLEANING TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES
Your rates are calculated based on the information given to us in the provided in our online “schedule a cleaning” tool. We charge a flat rate as opposed to hourly rates.
Based on our conversations with you and the answers you provide to us online and in conversation, we will provide you with an estimate of the price we will charge. We do, however, retain the right to change our pricing when we show up at your home and assess the premises and understand any particular services you may request and our price may then be adjusted accordingly. If we reassess the pricing for your home cleaning, we will inform you and provide you with the opportunity to decide if you would like to proceed. You may approve the price adjustment or prioritize the work that so we can get it done in the time we allocated. You are welcome to send us pictures or video of your home so that we can provide you with the most accurate pricing available.
Generally, our service providers work in teams of one to three people. If you need a larger team, we can scale accordingly. We do not currently give time estimates for our work, but if you would like more information on timing, you may email us and I will follow-up with you with an estimate after the booking is completed.
Regular Clients – those who use us on a regularly scheduled basis may receive special pricing based on the regularity of using our services. We offer discounts on bi-weekly and bi-monthly cleanings only. If a regular customer converts to one-time or non-regular scheduling, the process will be subject to non-regular client pricing.
Payments for Services & Refunds
Bookings can be made online or by calling MindfulnessCleaning at 1-833-398-6868. A valid credit card is required to book a service and this is our only form of payment. Payments are made in full at the time of booking a service through the MindfulnesscCleaning website. We use SSL and Stripe to secure and process the credit card information. MindfulnessCleaning Terms and Conditions is provided as a guide of what is expected of our clients. A valid credit card/debit card must be on file in order to pay for your schedule services. We currently utilize Stripe to secure and process your credit card information.
If we are unable to contact you and are unable to charge the credit card on file, we will need to reschedule your appointment and you will be charged a cancellation fee.
We go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with your cleaning service. If you are dissatisfied with your cleaning service for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of your cleaning and we will return to re-clean the area/areas you are dissatisfied with at no additional cost to you.
Gratuity is welcome but not required and can be paid with cash, Zelle, Venmo or credit card. Another way to say thank you for an excellent job is by leaving a review on google or yelp.
Skipped Cleanings & Cancellations
As a general cleaning client, a part of what you pay for is a consistent spot on our schedule.
Cancellations must be made 48 Hours before the scheduled appointment and reimbursement can take up to two weeks. If cancellation does not occur at least 48 hours in advance, you will be charged in full. Call 1-833-398-6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or reschedule. Having a consistent spot ensures that you receive a discounted rate. Any gaps in regular service may increase your rate if additional time is needed in order to bring your home back to a maintenance level.
We make every effort to consistently schedule a predetermined set day that we arrive for each cleaning. If for any reason we need to reschedule due to staff illness or other unforeseen circumstances, we will give you as much notice as possible and you will not be charged for any cancellation made by us.
Should you decide that you would like us to clean items within curio cabinets or items of monetary/sentimental value, the following release of liability shall be in effect:
Client hereby releases MindfulnessCleaning from all liability arising out of cleaning these items. Client understands that he/she is completely responsible for repairing or replacing any damaged item or items even if MindfulnessCleaning may have caused the need for repair or replacement.
Part of what makes us special is we use Non-Toxic Eco-Friendly cleaning supplies that are 100% safe and effective. They are made with food-grade and plant-based ingredients and are PETA approved. Our vacuums include HEPA filters. There are however situations where we need to use other products that could include toxic chemicals. In these situations, we will let you know and seek your approval first before using these products. If you own special products that you would like to have used on particular surfaces, we are happy to accommodate your request. Please contact our office to discuss prior to your cleaning so we might provide instructions to your house cleaner.
- We do not allow our crews to climb higher than a 2-step ladder.
- We do not allow our crews to move furniture over 15 lbs but will try to reach a visible place with an extension duster.
- If an area in the home is considered or has the potential to be considered a bio-hazard, that area will not be cleaned (emptying/cleaning cat litter boxes, human/animal excrement, etc.).
- We are a very responsible cleaning company and are extra careful not to break or damage anything while we clean. However, at time accidents can happen. (For this reason we have general liability insurance coverage. Identical replacement is always attempted, but not guaranteed. We request that all irreplaceable items (whether sentimentally or monetarily valuable) to be stored and/or not cleaned by our staff. MindfulnessCleaning office must be notified within 24 hours of service if a client should find that something is damaged.
- MindfulnessCleaning will not be held responsible for damage of items due to improper installation. It is assumed that all surfaces and fixtures are sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
- Due to health and safety reasons, we are unable to clean up mold, human, pest (flea and rodent infestations, etc.) or pet waste and bodily fluids. We can recommend a company that is equipped to handle these situations. If we come into a home that requires this type of cleaning, we will skip the affected rooms and discount the client accordingly. We do ask to be informed beforehand if this may be an issue.
- We love your pets! But please secure any pet that may be a threat.
It is to the client’s advantage to have the home picked up as much as possible allowing us to be able to get to all areas so that we can optimize your cleaning. At MindfulnessCleaning, we provide light straightening of the areas that we clean. If such areas/surfaces are cluttered at the time of cleaning, our team will clean around those areas and you will be notified.
Entry to Homes
MindfulnessCleaning has three different options to choose from so that your cleaners have entry into homes.
- The client may opt to not give a key to the company and be home on their day of cleaning. Because we cannot give an exact time, the client must be home during their specific time frame to let the cleaners in/out of the home. If no one is home when the cleaners arrive, a cancellation fee will be charged. (See fee above)
- The client may provide the company with a key. In the event of termination of the cleaning agreement, keys will be returned to the client within 48 hours of the final cleaning. For your protection, keys will not be linked to any information pertaining to the client. Keys are kept in a secured area and are crossed referenced in case of loss.
- If a client chooses to leave their door unlocked, place the key under the mat, or leave their house key in an unsecured place for the cleaners to gain entry, the client releases MindfulnessCleaning from all liability that arises from damage made before or after the cleaners leave the premises. The client understands that they will be responsible for any damages that are caused before/after their scheduled cleaning team.
It is not necessary for the client to disarm their alarm system for their scheduled date of cleaning. If you would like, you may contact your alarm company and have a house cleaner code issued. If a code and or key is provided, we will keep it securely locked at our office until your scheduled cleaning day in which they will be distributed to the cleaning crew.
MindfulnessCleaning reserves the right to adjust client rates at any time. You will be notified 30 days prior to any price increases.
Your security is a priority at MindfulnessCleaning. To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions. Your credit card information is encrypted (scrambled) prior to being sent over the Internet to our system. If your browser doesn’t accept the SSL technology, transactions will not be permitted.
To confirm that your connection is secure, look for the letters “https” (rather than “http”) located in the URL address window at the top of your browser to indicate that you are using a secure browser.
What information do we collect on our site, and how do we use it?
We collect and maintain on our server only your name and address, telephone number and the email addresses of those who fill out our online form.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, customize the content and/or layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, and used to create service estimates.
Besides bookings, we may use your email address to inform you of specials and to run surveys on our services.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Opt-in: Submitting an estimate request and/or calling MindfulnessCleaning to request an estimate are treated as an opt-in to receive service-related follow-up and information from us.
If you supply us with your email address you will only receive communications related to our related service and product offerings.
If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive periodic mailings from us with information on promotions, services or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your telephone number, you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requested services.
Opt-Out: How do you opt-out of receiving future communications?
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe to future emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within e-mails you receive.
Occasionally we like to take before and after pictures or videos of your home for our social media sites. Interior pictures will be for our reference only and will not be publicized without your consent. For example, a tub before and after or the inside of an empty fridge before and after. Or a demonstration of how to clean stainless steel appliances. Interior images will be focused on the room and or damage we may find and will not be focused on the personal property unless it is your personal property that was damaged and is required by our insurance to process a claim. If we wish to use pictures of your home, we will contact you directly before doing so. At no point will any image include images of any person living in the home or any of your personal belongings. We do respect your right to privacy.
I consent and agree that MindfulnessCleaning, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs or videotape my home during my cleaning sessions and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of cleaning references and promotions.
I do hereby release to MindfulnessCleaning, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately. I waive any rights, claims, or interest I may have to control the use of the media used.
I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.
I, the undersigned, do hereby agree to these Term & Conditions. I have also been provided a copy for my own records. I understand that these Terms of Service may be updated from time to time and that it is my responsibility to review these periodically.